life as i know it

"...everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." -Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

tiny reminder of love

I am too tired tonight to write what I consider to be an actual blog. Nevertheless, I feel the need to send some loving thoughts and rejuvenating wishes out into the blog-world. Once I return home, I am setting a goal for myself to once again dedicate some time each day to writing. I am heading home tomorrow night, so we shall see how I do with my new goal. In the meantime, my love to each of you that have touched my heart so dearly in these past few years. Even when my words do not appear for weeks, you are in my heart every day.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always thinking of you, sweetness. I'm excited to read your blogs when you get back in the blogging mode. :) I've just started writing regularly again and it feels good!

LOVE YOU so much,
calissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home