life as i know it

"...everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." -Sylvia Plath

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Exciting News and Needing Help Please!!!

First of all, I have exciting news to share...David and I are now engaged! It was a magical weekend overflowing with perfect moments.

Secondly, I need your help please. I have been tired of blogger for quite a while now and wanting to switch over to typepad. Tonight I made the decision and set up a typepad account...however, I desperately need help in figuring out how to add images, personal touches, etc. I really want to make my new blog a place where I enjoy coming, so I am asking please for your help. I am technologically retarded...seriously. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And by the way, my new blog address is:

www.taradawn80.typepad.com

Please come visit and help me make this new blog a place that inspires creativity and soulfulness. Love to you all!

3 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

OMG!!! Congratulations, Tara Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I knew it was going to happen. I just knew it! ;) I am soooooooooooo very happy for you. My heart is literally BEAMING! :)

As for your new TypePad blog...Well, I've been meaning to ask you for awhile now, but I want to make you a banner that is totally YOU! Ok...I'm going to sent you an email now.

I am so happy for you! :) :) :)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger bella said...

Congratulations on your engagement.
What wonderful, exciting, happy news.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You and I have the same blogspot theme and although I've had it only a short while, would like to change also. I wish you success with typepad and will try to see how you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home