life as i know it

"...everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." -Sylvia Plath

Monday, March 27, 2006

Creativity Exchange Info

Info on Creativity Exchange

I have received several comments of interest regarding the creativity exchange. What a great experience this shall be for all of us! I am so excited, and ready to begin sending out information to all those interested. However, I have still yet to receive information from some of you.

At the present time, there are some people interested in exchanging creative pieces via email and some interested in exchanging creative pieces via “snail mail”. Please email me and notify me which modality is your own preference so that I may include this information in my email to all. And don’t forget to include your information in the email:)

I will draw names to decide who each of us with exchange creative pieces with. I am thinking that I can draw two names for each person…this way, each person will make 2 pieces to send and will receive 2 pieces, though it may not be with the same people. Does this make sense to all? (And much thanks to Liz Elayne and Jessie for their helpful suggestions…you guys are awesome!)

Regarding your creative pieces, just let your creativity emerge in whatever fashion it may. Whether it be writing or painting, collages or photographs, drawings or mixed media…have fun with it and let your own soul dance with abandon. Thank you all for your interest…I am so excited and cannot wait to begin creating!

Love and hugs,
Tara Dawn
taradawn80@yahoo.com

7 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger TJ said...

[It looked like the school art assignment of an eight-year-old. And it was then that I realized how deeply my fear is embedded.]


I am so laughing. My son bought me a art center with everything I would need to paint, draw etc. I sat down the first time, then after 7 or 8 attempts, looking at all wadded up paper balls on the floor next to me I had a reality check. I wasn't going to be an instant artist! LOL And it was horrifing to ruin so many starts with looking for perfection.Then the next morning I relaxed. I remember what I told my granddaughter. There are NO mistakes in colorful imaginations. Just draw for the love of doing it. So there I am...but my digitals on the puter are so much easier!
Have fun..Love TJ
Thank you for your comments of encouragement and know how much I deeply appreciated it.

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for organizing the creativity exchange! It will be fun.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Great idea. I am up for it!

Let me know what infor you need~

I do need your email address.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I can´t wait to find out who I´m creating for! I just mailed you with my details.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Tara, sounds fun! You have my info!

Love ya

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I want to be a part of this. Please email me and tell me what you have in mind.
Love TJ

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Dana said...

I want to do this! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home