life as i know it

"...everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." -Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

technically challenged...but here's your One Word Wednesday

So I spent a large portion of last night surfing the internet in an attempt to figure out how to work all the technical aspects of blogging. I managed to set up a new blog page for "One Word Wednesday" and then accidentally lost it. I had no luck in figuring out how to make a pretty banner to adorn the page, and even less luck in deciphering how to put up links, etc.
So there you have it...I am officially technologically, and technically, challenged. Until I can recruit some help in this department, I will post a prompt here on Wednesdays for those of you interested in participating.
Today's word for Wednesday is....

Echo

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Dana said...

And then I lost it...that is so something I would do and I got a laugh out of it! I know it is frustrating. Have you googled your own site?

I love you and will get started. That is a hard one.

xoxo

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger HoBess said...

I can only imagine your frustration ... I hope you get the help you're looking for!

Thanks for tickling a memory tucked deep in the back of my brain.

http://booandbunny.blogspot.com/2006/06/thanks-tara-dawn.html

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Kris Loya said...

i can make you a pretty blog banner :)
chromechairs@yahoo.com
i can't get started on it till next week but contact me :)
oh and this is for free! love ur blog!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home