life as i know it

"...everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." -Sylvia Plath

Monday, July 24, 2006

searching for peace...

I wish I could write something insightful or inspiring today. The words are not there. Even the thoughts behind the words are not there....not here. Emptiness looms large, darkness blanketing me but still the shivers come. Even sleep will not grace me with her presence. I know...time will heal all wounds. The clock is ticking far too slowly...heartbreak, sickness...I'm searching for peace...

10 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

Oh Tara---I wish I was there. I would run you a big bubble bath, make you tea, play soft music for you...and just plain be there if you needed to laugh or cry.

Lot of love to you. I'm sending a big fat hug!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Dana said...

And you will find it again, my friend. Hang in there. If you need anything, I am only a call away. I love you!

xoxo

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Jeannette* said...

Praying for you sweet girl...I am here if you need anything.

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh tara, i'm so sorry you're going through this right now. please let me know if there's anything i can do or if you need anything. seriously.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Love to you

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger ami said...

I'm thinking of you, and I hope everything turns out for the best.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger BendingPeak said...

Thinking of you, and hoping that the dark cloud passes soon.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I'm so sorry Tara!!!!!!!!!!

Sending love and hugs!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger HoBess said...

More love and encouragement to you ...

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Frankie said...

May peace find you SOON. Love and love and more love! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home